SFG CUP 2021
25th-27th June 2021
- U15 (born 2006 or younger), 11 a-side
- U13 (born 2008 or younger), 11 a-side
- U13/U12 (2008, 2009 or younger), 9 a-side
- U11 (born 2010 or younger), 7 a-side
- U10 (born 2011 or younger), 7 a-side
- U 9 (born 2012 or younger), 7 a-side
- Two day tournament (Saturday/Sunday)
- Each agegroup plays with 12 teams
- Two groups of six teams
- Semi-finals and Finals
- All placements are played
- Association referees
- Trophies and certificates for each player
- Short breaks between the matches
- Each team the same number of matches
- On Saturday each team plays in the morning or in the afternoon
- Dinner (if booked)
- Opening (no duty, approx 7:30 p.m.)
- National anthems
- Tournament day 1
- Supporting program
- Leisure (e.g. adventure park Alfsee)
- Tournament day 2
- Award ceremony
The SFG CUP 2021 will be played at the Alfsee, which is located in the northwest of germany, in the border area of the states lower saxony and nordrhine westphalia, approx. 70 km to the dutch border.
The Alfsee is the leisure paradise in the southwest of Lower Saxony. In addition to the lido/bathing lake, the Alfsee adventure park also offers a professional water ski facility, a new aqua park, the Alfsee adventure land, a kart track, an indoor playground and the new germanic land with an extraordinary playground. All accommodations are located directly at the Alfsee adventure park.
Below you can find an overview of the respective place:
U15, U11, U10
U13, U12, U9
Malgartener Straße 117 a
On all sports fields there is an attractive supporting program (e.g. shot speed system, air soccer field, football tennis)
We offer various accomodation options at fair prices. In addition to the holiday park Alfsee with a campground, beachcamp, holiday homes, guest house and hotel, you can also stay in a modern youth hostel. All accommodations are located directly at the Alfsee adventure park.
Everyone will find the right accomodation.
One person for free
If you register until 31th December 2020 with 20 persons or more, we will cover the costs for accomodation and meals for one trainer or supervisor.
Two nights incl. halfboard from 69 €
Starting-fee 69 € per team
plus 25 € for referees per team